вторник, 18 апреля 2017 г.

If you’re like anything like me, your conversations revolve around “Nothing works!”, “I need to lose weight.”, or “I want to lose weight – badly!” I have tried myriad forms of diets, traipsed through bountiful videos, and buried my head under never-ending listicles. Guess what? None of them worked, and I am glad that they didn’t, for I wouldn’t have turned to yoga. And, in the process, wouldn’t have made it a way of living. And, yes, I lost weight – tons of it.


If you’re like anything like me, your conversations revolve around “Nothing works!”, “I need to lose weight.”, or “I want to lose weight – badly!” I have tried myriad forms of diets, traipsed through bountiful videos, and buried my head under never-ending listicles. Guess what? None of them worked, and I am glad that they didn’t, for I wouldn’t have turned to yoga. And, in the process, wouldn’t have made it a way of living. And, yes, I lost weight – tons of it.

Original article and pictures take https://stylecraze.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий